Saturday, July 30, 2011

[hot_female_pics] My ten Favorite Playmates

 

 
Dear members,
 
 I''ve posted video with the Net's Favorite Playmates - according to Google.
Now I posted 10 Favorite Playmates of mine.
 
Initially I selected 25 Playmates. After that I selected ten. The selection was not based on photos as Centerfolds but in many photos and videos posted on the Playboy Cyber ​​Club . I have them all.
 
Many members will disagree certainly with my choice. Sorry. It is natural.
 
In the future I plan to do a poll among group members and you can tell who are your favorites.
 
Yours,
 
Ikon Brasil, mod.
 
 
Ikon Brasil (Imago)
Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
If you attempt to spam this group, your membership will be terminated.

PLEASE DO NOT use e-mails to communicate personal interests to other members, Yahoo! provides Messenger for this type of activity.


.

__,_._,___