Sunday, July 31, 2011

[hot_female_pics] I am enclosing a request for help from a member of the group

 

Dear members:
 
I am enclosing a request for help from a member of the group.
Can anyone help him?
The address:
 
 
 
Ikon Brasil (Imago)
Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil
 
Main group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scans_wps/  (Adult Group)
 
----- Original Message -----
From: bclevi
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [scans_wps] Brittany York. Miss October 1990 - Image and video

May I please ask the group for some help.....I am not a paying rapidshare member. Could someone please tell me how to download a file from rapidshare--When i click on this link, I am directed to a page that asks me to join for a fee with no actual download options...
Thank you!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 6:42 AM
Subject: [scans_wps] Brittany York. Miss October 1990 - Image and video

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
If you attempt to spam this group, your membership will be terminated.

PLEASE DO NOT use e-mails to communicate personal interests to other members, Yahoo! provides Messenger for this type of activity.


.

__,_._,___